We chat to Dr Mudita Tiwari, a paediatric registrar with international training in India and Toronto where she completed a Neonatal fellowship. She currently works in a busy Emergency Department in Sydney.
Today’s podcast covers:
- How children are affected by COVID
- Best proven methods for protecting children and each other
- Will kids become sick if they catch COVID?
- Which children are most vulnerable?
- Can they spread it to others?-How to chat to kids about COVID
- Future treatments in the works